Experience three top Nairobi destinations on a half-day tour of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Giraffe centre, and the Karen Blixen Museum that includes door-to-door transport from your hotel or the Nairobi airport. Making the most of limited time in the city, you’ll explore wildlife, conservation, and history: visit an elephant orphanage, feed giraffes, and enjoy views of the Ngong Hills from Blixen’s beautifully preserved home.
- Visit Nairobi highlights on a half-day tour
- See rescued rhinos, elephants, and giraffes
- Great introduction to Kenya wildlife conservation
- Round-trip transport means a hassle-free trip
- After hotel pick up we head straight to Karen Blixen Museum, Karen Rd Langata, Nairobi Kenya Karen Blixen house puts you right in the movie, Out of Africa The history of the institution dates back in 1910 when a museum was established in Nairobi by the then East Africa and Uganda Natural History Society [currently the East African Natural History Society
- Arrive at David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, by 10:55am Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance – Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (DSWT) Elephant Nursery in Nairobi National Park provides a safe haven to orphaned baby elephants rescued by the DSWT. The Nursery provides the first stage in the hand-rearing and development of milk dependent baby elephants. Once they graduate from the Nursery, aged 2-3 years, the elephants move to one of the DSWT’s Reintegration Centres in Tsavo East National Park, from where they will ultimately return to the wild.
- After elephant orphanage proceed to Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya The Giraffe Centre is the creation of the African Fund for Endangered Wildlife (A.F.E.W. Kenya), a Kenyan non-profit organisation. Our main purpose is to educate Kenyan school children and youth on their country’s wildlife and environment, as well as give local and international visitors an opportunity to come into close contact with the world’s tallest species, the giraffe.
- Entrance fees
- Transport to and from nairobi hotel
- Guide fees
- Drinking water
- Tips and Gratuities
- Anything else not included above
- Based on 1 person $190
- Based on 2 people 140 pp
- Based on 3 people 125 pp
- Based on 4 +people 110pp