Arrive at Kilimanjaro Airport, After clearing customs, look for your Zara Adventure driver. He will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name on it. Your driver will transport you to Springlands Hotel in Moshi – Overnight (with dinner & breakfast)
Drive from Moshi to Ngorongoro Conservation Area and visit Maasai boma then start walking/hiking Olemagrut about 4hrs walking and then back to Ngorongoro Wild Camp for Dinner and overnight FB.
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Crater for a game drive inside the crater. This is the best place in Tanzania to see black rhino as well as the pride of lion that include the magnificent black-maned males. There are lots of colorful flamingoes and a variety of water birds. Other game that you can see includes leopard, cheetah, hyena, other members of the antelope family, and small mammals. Dinner and overnight at the Ngorongoro wild Camp – full board.
This morning drive to Lake Manyara National Park. Set against the steep escarpment of the Rift Valley, you’ll find Lake Manyara National Park with its evergreen groundwater forest and variety of ecosystems including acacia woodland, grassy plains, a swampy fan delta, and – of course – the expansive lake. This diversity attracts a wide variety of mammal, bird, and wildlife species. Manyara is also home to rare tree-climbing lions. The park offers excellent game viewing with buffalo, impala, giraffe, bushbuck, waterbuck, hippos, and lots of elephants roam near the lake. Also look out for blue monkeys, vervet monkeys, and the very active Olive baboon troops. In the late afternoon drive back to Moshi for dinner and overnight Springlands Hotel. B&B
Included in the price:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Balloon excursion (US$550 pp)
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature
- Olduvai Gorge Tour