Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Drive to Amboseli National Park. Game viewing en route to your lodge with the immense grandeur of Mt Kilimanjaro in the background. Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, 5895m Kilimanjaro, is one of the most popular of Kenya’s national parks. This park provides the classic Hollywood image of Africa. Set in rolling savannah scenery it is dwarfed by the presence of the pink-tinged, snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro which, at 5,896 meters, is the highest free-standing mountain in the world.Dinner and overnight at Booked camp or lodge
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Spend the full day exploring the game reserve. Its sparse vegetation makes for a great opportunity to spot some of Africa’s most celebrated animals.
Keep your eyes out for lions, giraffes, zebras, buffaloes, and wildebeest, not to mention a myriad of bird life. An afternoon game viewing drive is scheduled for the late afternoon when animals are at their most active
An afternoon game viewing drive is scheduled for the late afternoon when animals are at their most active.
Weather permitting the Mount Kilimanjaro will sheath of the clouds and the sights of the snow capped peaks will be awesome.
Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight in a Lodge or tented camp
Day 3: Amboseli -Nairobi
Breakfast is followed by a checkout from your lodge.
As you leave the park, get your last glimpses of the great African beasts before a relaxed drive back to the city with some stops on the way.Drop off at the airport or city hotel of choice
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified
- Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- 4L of drinking water
- Extensive Game drives.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village